WE WANT YOU!
We want YOU to represent the 13th Annual Turkey ROCK Trot throughout the community! We are looking for outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic runners or walkers of any ability to help spread the word about our awesome Thanksgiving Day tradition. Interested? Submit your application below by 9/15/17 to be considered for one of our limited ambassador positions.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Must be comfortable talking with potential event participants
- Must be active in the local community (volunteering, run groups/clubs, fitness groups, youth groups, etc.)
- Must commit to a minimum of 2 events to promote the Turkey ROCK Trot
- Must distribute flyers, posters, and save the date cards
- Wear ambassador gear at events
- Must be social savvy and have social media access to document and share all the fun that you are having with the Turkey ROCK Trot
- Must be willing to promote the Douglas/Elbert Task Force
- Able to help with packet pick-up, creating decorations, and/or race set-up before the race
- Assist on race day where needed
- HAVE FUN!!
- Free entry to the 13th Annual Turkey ROCK Trot
- Ambassador gear apparel
- Special swag and gifts from our sponsors
- Bio and Picture featured on our event Facebook page, Instagram, Snapchat and turkeyrocktrot.com
- Knowledge that you are helping raise money for and awareness of the Douglas/Elbert Task Force
HOW TO APPLY
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself, what you do to stay active, your influence on social media, and why you would make a great Turkey ROCK Trot Ambassador. Remember, you will be the eyes, ears and face of the Turkey Rock Trot.
The deadline to apply is September 15th